Need to move to the cloud?
Selina ICT offers Cloud Computing Services In Iraq that provides a wide variety of cloud services, we also specialize in hybrid solutions integrating cloud and data storage solutions with customer-owned and operated equipment, whether housed in our data centers or yours.
Because we are carrier-neutral, we have access to all local, regional and national carriers and can provide access to offsite locations whether they are local, regional or national, remote offices, or national or global cloud providers. We enable you to create the best solution for your ever-changing and demanding IT environment.
No matter your cloud storage needs, we have the solution for your business. Contact us today to learn more about our cloud services.
What are Cloud Computing services?
Cloud computing is a general term, means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive. You do not need to build an in-house infrastructure, rather you can consume resources provided by other companies for high computing power with high performance while having cost-effective accessibility.
Our solutions allow our customers to store, manage and process data for faster running applications with improved manageability and less maintenance. Whether you experience a natural disaster, power failure, or other crisis, having your data stored in the cloud ensures it is backed up and protected in a secure and safe location to conduct your business as usual.
Define Your Cloud Strategy
- Scalability Easily expand your IT capacity and functionality without buying, deploying, and maintaining hardware and facilities space.
- Security Your business’s vital systems and data will be protected from loss and even theft.
- Flexibility and access Give your users greater flexibility to run apps and access data whenever and wherever needed.
- Speed Recognize the business benefits of having new services and functionality up and running in hours; including launching your cloud strategy, response to issues, maintenance, and patches.
- Cost management Pay only for the capacity you use.
- Data protection With our built-in data backup and secure data storage, you’ll never have to worry about losing your data in the event of any disaster.
Benefits of cloud solutions
The main driver for adopting cloud computing is the potential to deliver cost savings as well as agility, increased productivity, and efficiency improvements. The capability to deliver better service for less. However other significant business benefits can also be realized by adopting cloud to include quicker and easier procurement, improved quality of service, and greater security.